papercuts.

Posted by Rob Johnson ((Music))

"I've grown accustomed to bending my beliefs to satisfy her needs,
But I'm fed up with plugging cuts everytime they bleed.
So I dip my pen in the puddle, what a bloody mess its been trying to end this struggle. But I love her, she's the reason for the lesions man I love her, I start bleeding when she's leaving. And every scar on my fingertip is a reminder of all the lessons learned on my missions to try to find her but I'll sit alone until she comes back home and I'll be waiting by the phone.

"Hello?"
She says she loves me but she comes and goes when she pleases when the door shuts it's like another papercut and I'm stuck with a hand full of bandaids until she comes back around like them ceiling fan blades... Claims she loves me but she cuts me into pieces when I'm sewed up here comes another papercut, and I'm stuck with a hand full of bandaids until she comes back around like them ceiling fan blades.....
She don't live here no more I heard she's staying down the street with a dead beat that don't treat her right with two bad ass kids Guilt and Regret, and I'm willing to bet my last dollar that she's wishing she was kissing me. Man the nerve of this bitch, pardon my French but it's been 10 days and I'm getting kind of light headed, maybe I'll write her a letter in a gentleman's way and send it with the hopes that she might get it. I can't believe I let her run all over me but all I think about is when she's here and holding me, I love her she's the reason for the lesions man I love her, I start bleeding when she's leaving. And every scar on my fingertip is a reminder of all the lessons learned all my missions trying to find her and I can't complain I kind of like the pain she ain't even got a name she just lives in my brain."

0 commentz

Post a Comment